[scribus] Jpeg Files and PNG files

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Thu Jul 30 08:57:25 UTC 2015

Dear a.l.e,

I got that fine, and I could feel the greetings, had a good smile about
your input.

You are right even: GIMP or some other tool like IrfanView (even as a
batch process) could indeed take a good clean PNG and do more magic with it.

Workflow is an eternal struggle between convenience (doing it all from
the good ole Scribus-window) and ideal-IT and stable low-bug programs
versus can-do-it-all programs.

I am just very thankful for having great tools like Scribus (and GIMP
etc), so I adapt to what I get, and make the most of it.

But what would be stress to me, is when a beloved program is being
changed too often or "just for matters of purer IT-philosophy". Or in
other words: If possible, please leave us the useful and fine-working
bitmap exports.   :)

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin