[scribus] Basic question

Thomas B Winans tbw at tomwinans.me
Mon Jul 20 19:41:05 UTC 2015

Relative to my request below… my hope is to be able to invoke scribus from the command line without launching the application.. It appears that the current 1.5.x capabilities with the -py switch depend upon starting the application.

Thank you,
Tom

Tom Winans
tbw at tomwinans.me <mailto:tbw at tomwinans.me>