[scribus] Getting my script into the distribution.

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Jul 6 23:14:19 UTC 2015

On 07/06/2015 02:27 PM, John Culleton wrote:
> I have asked this question before. I have a
> script for laying out a perfect bound book
> cover. I would like to have it included in
> current distributions such as 1.5.1 and/or 1.5.0.
> I have posted it to my area on the web site.
> Now how do I get it into the distros?

Speaking as someone who has written quite a number of scripts, and had
just a few which were brought in as included scripts (and not my
decision by the way), the sense I get is that there needs to be some
sort of collective opinion that a particular script has a wide enough
audience of users.

It would be great if we heard some feedback from people using your
script, who might make some suggestions for potential modifications.
Otherwise you might be the only one using it, and you already have it.

Greg