[scribus] Converting styles

Rolf-Werner Eilert eilert-sprachen at t-online.de
Fri Jan 23 07:14:42 UTC 2015

When it's one big text, you can open the text with the editor, Strg+A
marks the whole text, and choose the better style from the drop-down
list on top right.

That's the way I usually do it when I get texts from other people:
Setting the whole text to  my own "Text" style, then click anywhere to
get rid of the marking and choose special styles (header etc.) for some
of the paragraphs.

Rolf