[scribus] Bleed on double-sided document only once?

Vladimir Savic vladimir.firefly.savic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 15:55:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

Sorry for such a brief reply, but it might be of some use to you. Bear in
mind that I can´t test any of this right now, since there is no Scribus on
this machine.

Document created using default canvas distances have problem you´re
describing. Facing pages share the same bleed area between them. That can
be changed. Take a look at this page:
http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Help:Manual_Configprefs#Display_.28not_all_of_these_available_in_Document_Settings.29

Will that affect PDF creation I can´t say, but I think it will.

Regards,
Vlada