[scribus] Bleed on double-sided document only once?

Rolf-Werner Eilert eilert-sprachen at t-online.de
Tue Jan 6 15:37:40 UTC 2015

Hi,

let me repeat this, as nobody seems to have read it then.

Just found this strange thing: When I let create a double-sided document
with a bleed of 3 mm on all sides, the bleed on the inner side only
shows on the left sheet of paper. Then there is the middle marker, and
no bleed on the right sheet of paper.

The values for paper sizes are computed correctly. At least this is what
the PDF shows that comes out. There is an overlapping region when you
push something on the right page too far to the left. So this seems to
be the bleed, but it isn't shown on screen at least.

Is this a bug or a feature? :-)

I intend to make a book, and the printing service wants to have a
document "with 3 mm bleed", so this is why I stumbled over it. I found
it on my Laptop with Scribus 1.4.4., but now I see it's on the 1.4.2 on
the machine I'm sitting now, too.

Rolf

___
Scribus Mailing List: scribus at lists.scribus.net