[scribus] How do I apply a paragraph style while keeping superscripted characters?

Fredrik Jonson fredrik at jonson.org
Wed Feb 25 11:56:36 UTC 2015

Hi all,

After importing texts into scribus with paragraphs that contain superscipted
characters, whenever I change paragraph style scribus unfortunately also
removes the superscript state from the superscripted characters in the
relevant paragraph. Is there any way to avoid that?

Basically I want scribus to apply most paragraph style properties, like font
name and size, line spacing, etc, but to not change superscripted characters
to normal non-superscripted characters.

When changing style, I've tried using both search and replace in the text
editor, and the properties editor window in the main document view.

Is is perhaps related with how I've declared the paragraph style?

I'm using scribus 1.4.4 on Ubuntu 14.10, mainly because 1.4.5 is not
available on Ubuntu, AFAIK?  Would an upgrade to 1.4.5, .6-svn, or 1.5-svn
make this issue go away somehow?

--
Fredrik Jonson