[scribus] New German Scribus Community

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sat Feb 7 12:19:38 UTC 2015

hi

my explanation on how to register to the scribus wiki was wrong.

registration to the wiki is disabled.
the system seems to allow the registration form and even send out the
confirmation, but no account is created.

and now the way that i know is currently working!
(if the email address below is correct...)

on the wiki's main page you have a section:

Wiki Contributors and Editors

where you can read:

"Please see Your first Scribus Wiki contribution for information on
account creation."

follow that link and you will learn that for registering you have to
send an email to a wiki_account address at scribus.info.

somebody will create an account for you.

i can create wiki accounts, so you can mail me too...

let's hope that everything is correct, now!

ciao
a.l.e