[scribus] New German Scribus Community

Gimp-Werkstatt gimp-werkstatt at gmx.de
Sat Feb 7 09:35:01 UTC 2015

> do you meanhttp://forums.scribus.net  ?
>
> i don't see any users starting with anke or gimp or scribuswerkst...
>
> i don't think either, that there is a need for manual activation there...
>
> you should be able to register and start posting...
>
> can you please try again?
> (or is it possible that a confirmation email you are waiting for has
> been lost in the spam folder?)

Hallo a.l.e
yes, it was on forum.scribus.net. I just registered again, with a new
e-mail address. I got the "Welcome to Scribus Forums" Mail:

> Your registration request at Scribus Forums has been received, anke.
>
> The username you registered with wasanke49076 at gmx.de. If you forget your password, you can change it athttp://forums.scribus.net/index.php?action=reminder.
>
> Before you can login and start using the forum, your request will be reviewed and approved.  When this happens, you will receive another email from this address.
>
> Regards,
> The Scribus Forums Team.

>> I was trying to find a way to register into the wiki, to see how it
>> works. I couldn't find a link saying "Register". Maybe you can tell me
>> where to find it.
> as far i can tell, you should be able to register through the login link
> on the top right corner, but that does not work as it is supposed.
>
> but there is some hope:
>
> - go to the wiki
> - click on the "log in" link in the top right corner
> - click on "help with logging in"
> - go to the section "how to log in" > "creating an account"
> - start reading it and click on "create account"
> - fill the form, send it and cross your fingers (i have not tested that
> last step)
>
> since there has been a registration on february 1st, it should work.
>

> btw, can somebody find a way to add a "register" link to the login form?
> it's probably a setting somewhere, since it is supposed to be there!

I registered to Medi-Wiki, too and got a confirmation-Mail. Maybe it
takes a little while for the wiki to recognize me, after I confirmed the
Account but now after an hour, the wiki still doesn't know me. I
registered as AnkeLange

Anke

--
http://www.kreativ-workshops.net