[scribus] New German Scribus Community

Gimp-Werkstatt gimp-werkstatt at gmx.de
Sun Feb 1 13:43:18 UTC 2015

Am 01.02.2015 um 12:06 schrieb scribus-request at lists.scribus.net:
> Why wouldn?t you a) get your forums.scribus.net login fixed.. and b) use the existing German wiki etc?
>
> Craig
Hi Craig

a) I got a mail saying:

Before you can login and start using the forum, your request will be reviewed and approved.  When this happens, you will receive another email from this address.

So I don't really know what I can do about it.

b) I don't belong to the wiki team and as far as I understand, it is all
old stuff there. There is no possibility of asking questions or having
some sort of dialogue. Sorry, if you don't like the idea.

> Le 01/02/2015 08:51, Gimp-Werkstatt a ?crit :
>> support and discuss the use of scribus and methods of dtp. We also want to put up some tutorials in
>> german language and provide some ressources.
> Great.
>
>> I wanted to ask GarryP
> Seehttps://plus.google.com/b/109612024486187515483/+GarryPatchett/posts
> (source for tutorial announcements)
> + he's got an account on scribus wikis and forums
> since he has posted tutorials in both of these places.
>
> JL
Thank you, I contact him by hangout.

Anke

--