[scribus] EXIF and IPTC metadata inside jpeg-export

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Sat Dec 19 21:40:23 UTC 2015

Dear list,

thank you for your input, suggestions and tips (like watch for jpeg
corruption).

After looking at many options, I have decided to try mapivi for our
first batch of proverbs.

It installs fine under Ubuntu but then needs to be found and called by
command line. Will need to make a clickable link.

Once open, it presents a complex window as GUI.

I will teach my team what to copy and paste where and what for the basic
information.

And where to fill in the specific stuff for each new proverb.

--

I realize this is not important enough to warrant a feature request. I
like that fact that we can enter some meta-data into a Scribus document

Thanks again dear list.

Martin

here is some info:

Mapivi - Martin's Picture Viewer and Manager (this is another Martin,
not me)

 Open-source and cross-platform picture manager with IPTC, EXIF and
Comment support.