[scribus] EXIF and IPTC metadata inside jpeg-export

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Sat Dec 19 11:23:00 UTC 2015

Digikam is really powerful for this task; you can have different
metadata templates, you have control over which type of metadata you use
(EXIF, IPTC, XMP) and how they are synchronized, support for
geolocation, batch management and more.

Sveinn í Felli

Þann fös 18.des 2015 16:56, skrifaði ZASKE Martin: