[scribus] Python script and locking guides.

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Tue Dec 8 19:38:57 UTC 2015

Coming to Scibus late in life and Python
scripting even later I cobbled together a script
that lays out a book cover dimensions and guides.
I copied code from an existing script that only
calculates the spine width.

The script is inch centric rather than
millimeter centric.

I want to lock the generated guides after they
are created. I hope there is a Scribus function
that I can call from a python script that will
lock a guide in place. Can someone point me in
the right direction?

My very first Python effort will be posted at:
http://wexfordpress.com/softcover_inch.py
in a few minutes.

--
John Culleton