[scribus] Keyboard shortcuts for scripts

Christian Mandel c.mandel at gmx.net
Wed Dec 2 14:30:21 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have a little question that I hardly dare to ask, but I was not
successful to find information about that on either the users or the
devs mailing list or google, therefore I ask here: Are there abilities
to add keyboard shortcuts to either running of python scripts or from
within python scripts? (Running is the important part for me.)
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=1663 is rather outdated (last update
2011) but it sounds like there might be at least some partial
functionality. Where can I find more information?

Thanks and best regards

Chris