[scribus] looking the Scripter under the hood?

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Tue Aug 25 18:28:56 UTC 2015

Dear list,

still on holiday and still messing with Python and making some progress...

Now I am getting curious: I read in help: The Plugin (Scripter) installs
a built-in Module "scribus". Thus to use the extensions to the Python
language you must do a "import scribus"

So I figure, there might be a module called scribus.py or a folder
called scribus with __init__.py or something similar on the source
repository. I would love to have a look, but cannot find it. Google did
not find it either, which means that I am probably looking wrongly.

http://scribus.net/websvn/

I want to look at many examples. And why not look at stuff that I find
interesting, rather than extraterrestrial foo-bar examples...

thanks for the link,

Martin