[scribus] Font fury

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Aug 10 20:28:39 UTC 2015

On 08/10/2015 01:12 PM, John Culleton wrote:
> Proofs cost money. How can I be sure that the
> fonts are in the pdf file before I ship it to the
> printer?

Make sure that the fonts are embedded into the file.  I create a
newsletter using Scribus and Linux, then email the file to my printer,
who uses Windows.  I can't expect him to have some of the fonts I use so
I make sure to embed them so that I know he's got them.  You can also
ask the printer to bring the file up on his screen before printing it
and let you know if there are any problems.