[scribus] I would like to learn your views on what I've done with Scribus for a scholarly journal

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Sun Aug 9 17:18:22 UTC 2015

> I have tried to learn and use Scribus for a time, and the latest result is
> like what you can see on, say,
> http://dergipark.ulakbim.gov.tr/jotcsa/article/view/5000082880/5000101113
> for example. As I am a chemist and not a designer, I would like to learn
> what I can do in order to get a better result. I am especially wondering if
> I am doing something wrong and would be glad if I can learn how to do
> better.

I haven't looked at your documents but there are a few topics in the
Scribus forum about simple design rules and tips.

http://forums.scribus.net

(I was to lazy to look them up for you, but they are there.)

I think there also is a page or two on the wiki about it.
http://wiki.scribus.net

For example http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Page_Layout_-_The_Basics

/Peter