[scribus] (kein Betreff)

Reinhard Matern post at reinhardmatern.de
Mon Aug 3 16:42:16 UTC 2015

Hello, I’m new to the list. For me Scribus is a nice software to produce
eBooks with pagination (pdf). Nevertheless, I have a few comments:
Perhaps the typeface in the text-editor is a little bit small. And I'd
like the ability to set two different characters in the same position so
that they can complement each other. Similarly, 'paragraph style' in
terms of lines are too rigid. I would like to deviate from the line
spacing, as needed. It would be fantastic to get properties like once in
'Signum! 2’ (Atari).

--
Texter, Konzeptioner, Autor
Reinhard Matern