[scribus] Version 1.5.0 concerns.

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Thu Apr 23 10:35:51 UTC 2015

Le 22/04/2015 23:02, John Culleton a écrit :
> In addition to my concerns about the new table
> feature (no instructions on how to use it)

See http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=10784
Most of these bugs are not fixed.
My conclusion is to never use scribus tables.
When required, I create tables with LibreOffice,
exports them as PDF
and import or embed the PDF in Scribus.

> When using the story editor it is very difficult
> to change the characteristics of the text using
> the menu line in the story editor. It keeps
> returning to the default values. I have to create
> a separate style for each line. If I need to
> use two setups on the same line I don't know
> what I will do.

? It is a very bad idea to create a separate style
for each line !
Some scribus tools are not ready so i dont use them
but there are enough tools to do all required work.

JLuc