[scribus] Adding data to table cells, current 1.5.0

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Tue Apr 21 15:08:04 UTC 2015

On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 08:32:05 -0400
John Culleton <John at wexfordpress.com> wrote:

> I am about ready to overlay each cell with a
> text frame. I use Slackware Linux and the XFCE
> GUI.

Well I bit the bullet and overlaid each cell with
a text frame. But then the author and I agreed
that one row should be deleted. In 1.5.0 I need
to delete the last row. When I click on
"Table" (not the icon but the word) the delete
row choice is grayed out. Add row is still
available. So how do I delete the last row?

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press