[scribus] Adding data to table cells, current 1.5.0

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Tue Apr 21 12:32:05 UTC 2015

I have tried <alt><doubleclick left>,
<alt><doubleclick right>,
<alt><shift><doubleclick left>
... and every other combination I can think of.

I am about ready to overlay each cell with a text
frame. I use Slackware Linux and the XFCE GUI.

The help facility states that the table facility
has been completely rewritten so that it works
like other programs. Unhelpfully it doesn't
discuss specifics. My "other program" is the
Context version of TeX. I am pretty sure tha
is not how it works. Should I study the help
facility of Libre Office?
--
John Culleton
Wexford Press