[scribus] large pdf file

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Fri Apr 10 06:43:28 UTC 2015

Le 10/04/2015 07:28, JLuc a écrit :
> Le 10/04/2015 03:04, Ray a écrit :
>> Hi Folks,
>> As an 82 yr old I have a task from someone to edit a large 500page, 300+MB PDF file.

Also : Be aware that opening a SLA in scribus wont give you text editing abilities
on the imported text since it will be imported as shapes, vector drawings,
not letters of a font in a text.
But even so, as with any set of shapes or images, you will be able to select
a bunch of them (a paragraph) and replace them with some real text
if you wish so.

JLuc