[scribus] Margins on a text frame over regular text.

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Thu Apr 2 20:22:49 UTC 2015

The book I am setting has text frames over the
regular text on many pages. Some of them are
slanted about 1 degree. Scribus has all the tools
to handle that. But the text in the frame is right
up next to the border of the frame, as is the
regular text on the page on the other side of the
border. This is a bit ugly. Is there a way to set
up Scribus i.5.0 so that there is a gap of about
one em on either side of that border? I could
set an empty graphic frame over the framed text
 a little bit bigger, but I can't figure out
 how to handle the text in the frame.

Thoughts?

--
John Culleton