[scribus] Editing text boxes at the very bottom of page?

Csányi Pál csanyipal at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 14:07:05 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm new to Scribus.

I'm searching a way how can I edit / change the page numbering.

I'm reading the Help but can't figure out the way for that.

What I'm done is the followings.

I created a new document from Templates, the Newsletter_1.

At bottom of an even page are two boxes:
on the left side there is 'Page 8'    and on the right side there is
'Newsletter Header'.

At the bottom af an odd page there are two boxes too:
'Issue 1'  and 'Page 9'.

These boxes one can't edit at all.

I tried to find answer in the Help of Scribus but can't find a
solution out there.

How can I edit or change the content of these boxes?

--
Regards from Pal