[scribus] How to set PDF Article Title?

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Thu Sep 18 05:36:59 UTC 2014

> I'm trying to figure out in Adobe Reader (Linux version, so somewhat
> dated) how this is supposed to work. I can create these articles, but
> when I bring up the Navigation window, all I can do is navigate to the
> first linked frame. There doesn't seem to be a way to move to the next
> linked frame.

I just did a quick test here and if I click in the PDF to place a cursor
and then use the cursor keys (I used down arrow) it moved as it should
between the articles.

This was Adobe Reader 10.1.0.

Since the feature is mostly useful for text-to-sppech and similar
accessibility aids I think this makes sense.

/Peter