[scribus] How to set PDF Article Title?

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Sep 17 14:50:08 UTC 2014

On 09/17/2014 08:58 AM, Peter Nermander wrote:

>> In the PDF Export dialog there is the option to have linked text frames
>> become "PDF Articles" (a PDF feature). So this is about a specific PDF
>> feature called "article".
>>

> It just struck me: Maybe the correct term is "PDF story"?

I'm trying to figure out in Adobe Reader (Linux version, so somewhat
dated) how this is supposed to work. I can create these articles, but
when I bring up the Navigation window, all I can do is navigate to the
first linked frame. There doesn't seem to be a way to move to the next
linked frame.

So it seems the absence of a title is the least of the problems.

Greg