[scribus] Todos and workflow tool for small team DTP

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Sep 15 20:17:31 UTC 2014

On 09/15/2014 12:39 PM, JLuc wrote:
> We share documents in the cloud and got to track who is entitled to edit
> them,
> exchange comments, todos and reports on work done.

What OS?  Windows has ACLs that can limit who can modify what.  Linux
can also have them (I think) and has permissions that can do the same
thing.  (Everybody working on a project is in the same group; if you're
not the file's owner or in the group, you can't change it.)  OSX, I
think, is about the same as Linux in this.  And, the platform may limit
what's available.