[scribus] Having a Book Published

Dwain Alford wdalford6 at live.com
Fri Sep 12 17:16:47 UTC 2014

if you are on windows you have a couple of ways to go to make one pdf
file. you could purchase adobe acrobat or nitro pdf pro (less expensive
than acrobat) or you could get nitro reader and pdfsam (from
sourceforge, it's featured this month) pdfsam can split and merge pdf
files, thus sam. i have all three. i have had good results with pdfsam,
and since it's free, that for me is a no-brainer. good luck with your
publishing.
cheers,
dwain