[scribus] Having a Book Published

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 18:22:44 UTC 2014

Hi Bob,

   Others may have better and more recent input; but, I used LuLu press
about 8 years ago and it worked fine. At that time, the book would be
listed with Amazon. The upcharge by Amazon and LuLu was high enough you
only made like $1 per copy. Yes, you simply upload a single PDF. I chose
B&W for mine. The also have a method for selling eprint/digital versions. I
am pretty 100% sure Amazon has that method too. Look for Kindle self
publish. No need to print.

Maybe this is not the info you are seeking, but is my experience,
Best Luck!
Tim