[scribus] Newsletter Header - őű characters?

Csányi Pál csanyipal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:26:51 UTC 2014

Hi, I'm a new Scribus user.

I just want to ask about my first problem before start to dig into
manual, so maybe someone can me point in to the right direction.

I did the followings:

I start Scribus and choose a new document from template, the Newsletter_1.

In it, in the 'Newsletter Header' field I Can't to insert the
Hungarian 'ő', 'ű' characters.
However, I can insert these characters into text field bellow the
'Newsletter Header' field.

I want to make a Hungarian Newsletter.

Where can I setup this option so to get the capability to insert into
'Newsletter Header' field 'ő' and 'ű' characters?

--
Regards from Pal