[scribus] PDF/X-1

Mary Moore tennesseelady21 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 18:58:14 UTC 2014

Kunda,

First let me apologize for not getting back to you sooner.  Just a lot
happened all at once.

I would be Privileged to have you do this for me.

Just let me know what I need to do and thank you so much.

Cheers back to you, Mary

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 8:33 PM, Kunda Loves Scribus <scribus.user at gmail.com