[scribus] focusing on what has been undone

mt mt at lockedbags.org
Tue Oct 28 18:40:15 UTC 2014

On 28/10/14 at 4:15 PM, ale.comp_06 at xox.ch (a.l.e) wrote:
>i'd like to remind you that the initial request was about
>somebody writing a specificiation on how the undo should
>visually behave when the users undoes her last action.

Just joined this mailing list and I am totally new to Scribus.
Also, I'm not a programmer/developer, so not sure whether this
list is where I might be able to ask for help as a Scribus user...

As for the question above, was this directed to developers or to
"common users"? As a member of the second group, could I suggest
that I would expect the Undo command to roll back to whatever
was visible before the last action, command or operation. So the
context need to be taken into account IMHO.

Please ignore this post if out of place... and forgive me for
butting in.

Ciao :-)

marina
---
Italy or Australia
MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5, OS X 10.9.5
MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, OS X 10.6.8
www.mtadiello.com                    @martadiello