[scribus] focusing on what has been undone

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Oct 28 15:15:10 UTC 2014

hi
> let's first focus on what we should implement?

i'd like to remind you that the initial request was about somebody
writing a specificiation on how the undo should visually behave when the
users undoes her last action.

it's really interesting to read about your hints and i'm taking note of
what is being said... but i fear that we will need a more organic view
on the issue to make the issue progress.

so, if you know that might be interested in contributing and who is
skilled in UX, take the chance and do something good for scribus!

ciao
a.l.e