[scribus] focusing on what has been undone

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Fri Oct 24 05:08:01 UTC 2014

> What I do have is an extensive list of the programs and situations I
> would like to be on one page and undo something on some other page:

Very interesting, since I can not think of one single such situation, could
you describe one for me? How do you even remember what it is that will
become undone with Ctrl-Z? When I work in MS Word (at work) I'm often in
the situation that Ctrl-Z undoes something else than I thought it would do
because I have forgotten a small editing I did while moving to another
location in the document. For example I edit a paragraph, move to another
place and during the move I spot an extra space before a comma and remove
it, and then I think the Undo will undo the first edit while it just
inserts the space again.

/Peter