[scribus] Keep master page logic when modifying page order

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Oct 8 15:22:48 UTC 2014

On 10/08/2014 11:03 AM, Jog Lie wrote:
> Ok,
>
> After digging into the code and keeping working on a large document, I think we could "lock" the master pages to pages.
>
> It is very simple to reapply the odd/even  logic and when needed "lock" the master page.
>
> It would be that way :
>

> 1) create your page
> 2) right click on the page -> "lock master page"

But what do you mean by lock master page? It seems from your previous
posts you actually want to lock the master page pattern, not the master
page. They already are locked to the particular page they were assigned to.

There will be much more flexibility if we can come up with a Scripter
command...

Greg