[scribus] Replacing fonts on old or stranger's sla files.

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Sat Nov 29 22:46:51 UTC 2014

If I load an sla file from someone else, or
even one I created myself a long time ago, I get
a font substitution message for one or more
fonts. I am given the choice of changing the
substitution. But here comes the weird part.

when I scan the list of my fonts I find that
exact same font in the list! It has a letter S
in yellow with a green background on the left
hand edge. If I choose that font I see that I
have substituted font ABC with font ABC. It may
be a font I don't even have on my system!

Am I just kidding myself when I go through this
process? Enlightenment requested.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press