[scribus] New tutorial on curves tool. - of topic - just I remember

Jean-François Lemaire jflemaire at skynet.be
Mon Nov 17 17:23:33 UTC 2014

On Monday 17 November 2014 12:06:38 Gregory Pittman wrote:

> In a open source world of unlimited human resources, we would say that
> what we really want in Scribus is to create a vector object, then have
> the ability to use Inkscape to edit the vector by piggybacking and have
> Inkscape export to that Scribus object.

Yes, this would be ideal. In the meantime, Up to now I've found Scribus' SVG
import good enough for my use and the node editing features of Scribus, while
not as intuitive as Inkscape's, are quite decent. And on a more positive note,
just yesterday I finished a design in Scribus that I exported in SVG out of
curiosity and was amazed to find it opened exactly the same in Inkscape, with
the layers properly named and stacked. So, not everything is bad, far from it!

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire