[scribus] New tutorial on curves tool. - of topic - just I remember

tomas teodomas at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 11:40:03 UTC 2014

Yes, it is true. But all other bezier tool work identicaly ( just try it in Xaralx, Inkscape, QuarkXpress, InDesign, Illustrator, CorelDraw - all have same mode) only in Scribus, bezier tool work different (for me is a nightmare to do a contour with Scribus) and not well, it is time eathing , annoying job to adjust the line of contour.