[scribus] New tutorial on curves tool. - of topic - just I remember

tomas teodomas at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 20:00:24 UTC 2014

Years a go, I ask the developers, to change the pe ’pen-tool’ ’freehand-bezier’ (or what ever is the name of the tool) behaviour to be like in Inkscape, Freehand, Illustrator - now is the behavoiur is exactly invers, Sorry, my english is poor, I can’t explain in other wors. Just try to draw a contour around one a part of picture with ’pen tool’ in Scribus, and Inkscape and the difference will be evident (obviuos).
Nothing change for now. Am I the lonely who have this problem?

Sorry it is a little oftopic