[scribus] 'What Can You Do for Scribus' campaign

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 16:30:59 UTC 2014

Greets all,

So the end of the year is around the corner. This is a busy time. To
coincide the effort the Devs are making to get v1.5.0 released there is
also side-effort brewing to inform the OSS world and it's users how they
can help move Scribus forward. Thanks to a fellow named Darin Sharpit and
the idea by a-l-e, we've decided to create an analog campaign that the
Mozilla folks have done at http://whatcanidoformozilla.org/

We are currently in the information organizing stage to categorize the
different efforts/fronts Scribus needs help with. Darin has setup a Trello
project for this at:
https://trello.com/b/7SfM7pKY/what-can-i-do-for-scribus

The asknot code for the whatcanidoformozilla.org has been forked here:
https://github.com/scribusproject/asknot
The data that we are organizing will eventually get plugged in to this
above repository. MrB, one of the devs has offered to make a subdomain
called whatcanidofor.scribus.net

Anyone interested donating some eyeballs and neurons to help move this
forward? We also will need translators for this project. If you're
captivated at all by this...make yourself be heard in this thread.

Cheers!
/Kunda