[scribus] Sorry I asked the wrong question before Re Debian

Duane G Canaday sunny51dc at gmail.com
Sat May 31 15:20:45 UTC 2014

Actually I have been running Mepis 2nd Beta which is based on Debian wheezy.

It has been fine but it looks like WW isn't going to come out a final
version anytime soon.

So I may have to switch Debian distros.

What I really wanted to know is if Scribus 1.4.4 is available anywhere in
any repository as a .deb file.

When you released 1.4.3 I was able to add one of your repositories and get
it.

I have looked and I think the answer is it isn't in any Debian repo yet. Am
I right?

I don't see it your repositories yet either.