[scribus] A Scribus Random Tips window ?

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon May 26 06:04:14 UTC 2014

hi kunda

> I've been thinking about how to make Scribus even more user friendly.
> I was wondering about how the idea of creating a dedicated 'Random
> Scribus Tip' window with a repertoire of tips. I know this could be
> 'yet another thing to maintain' but if we brainstorm we could
> possible find a solution for keeping it current and actual...and it's
> not the end of the world if there are a few obsolete tips here and
> there.
>
> Thoughts, feedback, comments?

the hints i tend to like more, are the ones inkscape is giving in the
status bar.

i think that other forms might also be possible...
all in all, i'd welcome a non obstructive hinting, with no
interaction needed from the user and context aware...

but it should be very very very well implemebted, otherwise it will do
more harm than it's useful...

not an easy task!

ciao
a.l.e