[scribus] Shadow and outline in Story Editor.

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sat May 24 23:10:18 UTC 2014

On 05/24/2014 06:44 PM, john Culleton wrote:
> Using the style editor I can fire up either of
> these functions reliably, in both 1.4.4. and 1.5
> 0.
> But sometimes I am editing text in the Story
> Editor and might want to to use either one in
> the Story Editor. without stopping and firing
> up the Style Editor. And I can no longer get to
> the Style Editor from within the Story Editor
> (big mistake IMO).
>
> Is there a trick to using these two functions
> within the Story Editor? I set one of them up
> and then type some text but nothing happens.
> Highlighting some text and then pressing the
> shadow icon doesn't seem to work either.
Seems to be working Ok here.
You won't see the changes in the Story Editor window, of course, but if
you click the Update Text Frame icon, you should see it on the page.
Also check your color settings in Story Editor, as well as the offset
settings which you find by click-hold on the Shadow icon.

Greg