[scribus] Shadow and outline in Story Editor.

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Sat May 24 22:44:16 UTC 2014

Using the style editor I can fire up either of
these functions reliably, in both 1.4.4. and 1.5
0.
But sometimes I am editing text in the Story
Editor and might want to to use either one in
the Story Editor. without stopping and firing
up the Style Editor. And I can no longer get to
the Style Editor from within the Story Editor
(big mistake IMO).

Is there a trick to using these two functions
within the Story Editor? I set one of them up
and then type some text but nothing happens.
Highlighting some text and then pressing the
shadow icon doesn't seem to work either.
--
John Culleton
Wexford Press