[scribus] Column question

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Sat May 24 15:00:10 UTC 2014

On Fri, 23 May 2014 16:27:52 -0400
"Harvey Cohen" <harvey0523 at att.net> wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Me again. Sorry to bother you but on the setup
> page I didn't see any reference to columns.
> Isthere something I'm missing?
>
> Harvey

You have to use the setup page for a new document,
not the one that modifies an existing document.
On that setup page just below the field for
"default Unit" there is a field called "Automatic
text frames" that needs to be checked and
immediately below that is a field labeled
"Columns" that defaults to one. You can put 2 or
3 etc. in that field.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press