[scribus] Attempting to update Building_SVN_versions_with_CMake on wiki

Alessandro Levati 8av10s at tiscali.it
Sun Jun 29 19:27:02 UTC 2014

Hello,

Il 29/06/2014 01:18, Owen ha scritto:

> What is your path?
>
> # env|grep PATH
>
> is /usr/local/bin there?
>

> If it's not there, you will need to export it, eg
>
> # export PKG_CONFIG_PATH="/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:$PKG_CONFIG_PATH"
> # export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/usr/locallib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"
> # export PATH="/usr/local/bin:$PATH

Thanks, Owen and Christoph, for your kind answers.

Yes, I did run ldconfig. I noticed that it created symlinks in /usr/bin
to librevenge, but not to the other 3 libraries: I created them
manually. And yes, I did adjust my PATH to include /usr/local/lib. But
none of that worked.

I did not know of LD_LIBRARY_PATH: I changed it as suggested by Owen,
and it worked. So that appears to be the solution.

Thank you and Happy Scribus!
Alessandro