[scribus] Scribus Bleeding Edge OS X Homebrew Formula works again

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Jun 16 12:05:55 UTC 2014

hello
> Greets to all,
>
> Some good work was committed recently to SVN involving better compatibility
> for building Mac OS (as well as Windows). Thanks for MrB and jghali for
> their attention and cooperation especially being invited to troubleshoot
> Homebrew issues :P Also thanks to folks in Freenode #machomebrew (users:
> mistym and Argon) for their kind ample attention!
>
> I'm glad to report that the Homebrew formula is Green light (Patrice
> <wink>). Instructions:
> http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Scribus_and_Homebrew#Invoke_from_Command_Line

nice!

tested this morning and got it to work in a very painless way!

now, the wiki page needs some cleanup and then we can get the (apple)
world to easily install the latest and best scribus for testing!

the next step would be to test how this works with qt creator... i
imagine that the home brew formula could make it very easy to get it to
compile scribus!

ciao
a.l.e