[scribus] Scribus Bleeding Edge OS X Homebrew Formula works again

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 00:35:39 UTC 2014

Greets to all,

Some good work was committed recently to SVN involving better compatibility
for building Mac OS (as well as Windows). Thanks for MrB and jghali for
their attention and cooperation especially being invited to troubleshoot
Homebrew issues :P Also thanks to folks in Freenode #machomebrew (users:
mistym and Argon) for their kind ample attention!

I'm glad to report that the Homebrew formula is Green light (Patrice
<wink>). Instructions:
http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Scribus_and_Homebrew#Invoke_from_Command_Line

Note:
+ As always: This is an Experimental Build that is not intended for
Production environments. Backup you .sla's before you open them in 1.5svn
they are not backward compatible. You have been informed/warned.

+ Feel free to skip step 1 if you've installed PoDoFo already. This is an
upstream issue with PoDoFo that I'm hoping will be fixed soon.

Cheers,
/Kunda