[scribus] Scribus sla to epub

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Jun 16 07:41:20 UTC 2014

hi kunda
> So a-l-e, I've condensed down what I understand your requests are:

eh eh eh. thanks!

> i have created three test files that can be found at
>> https://github.com/aoloe/scribus-plugin-export-epub/
>> tree/master/test/samples
>>

>> 1) More test cases needed.

yep! very welcome! send me your sample SLAs!

>> finally, after having struggled so much with the scribus internals (and its
>> undocumented changes) i've refactored all the access to the scribus
>> document and its elements in a few high level classes that i'd like to see
>> promoted as some sort of API for plugins.
>> the plan is to make an own plugin out of it.
>> i would love it, if somebody could have a look at it and review it (and
>> check if it makes sense...).
>>
>> https://github.com/aoloe/scribus-plugin-export-epub/tree/master/src/module
>
> 2) Someone to review https://github.com/aoloe/scribus-plugin-export-epub/
> tree/master/src/module

not 100% correct...

https://github.com/aoloe/scribus-plugin-export-epub/tree/master/src/module/scribusAPI*.*

needs a review!

but if one wants to do a review of the other files, too, it's very very
welcome!

this is something for somebody with c++ / programming skills...

>> if other people think that this can be useful, i would appreciate some
>> help in finding the best way to add a documentation for it (
>> http://readthedocs.org?).
>>
> 3) Research on how to document this proposed module.

research on how to document the proposed scribusAPI* files

and thanks kunda for your effort!
a.l.e