[scribus] Scribus sla to epub

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 17:32:03 UTC 2014

So a-l-e, I've condensed down what I understand your requests are:

i have created three test files that can be found at

> https://github.com/aoloe/scribus-plugin-export-epub/
> tree/master/test/samples
>
> it would be helpful if the community could provide more test cases.
> here again some rules:
>
> https://github.com/aoloe/scribus-plugin-export-epub#samples

1) More test cases needed.

finally, after having struggled so much with the scribus internals (and its
> undocumented changes) i've refactored all the access to the scribus
> document and its elements in a few high level classes that i'd like to see
> promoted as some sort of API for plugins.
> the plan is to make an own plugin out of it.
> i would love it, if somebody could have a look at it and review it (and
> check if it makes sense...).
>
> https://github.com/aoloe/scribus-plugin-export-epub/tree/master/src/module

2) Someone to review https://github.com/aoloe/scribus-plugin-export-epub/
tree/master/src/module

> if other people think that this can be useful, i would appreciate some
> help in finding the best way to add a documentation for it (
> http://readthedocs.org?).

3) Research on how to document this proposed module.

Thanks a-l-e!
Cheers,
/Kunda